Finished XMas Shopping! Yay!
Christmas 2006 Survey…
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa wraps. Santa wraps pretty presents.
3. Coloured lights on the tree and house, or white?
White. The last thing I want is for my house to look like Tina Turner in the 80’s.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No. I don’t need to make up excuses for kissing. 😀
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I put up a hand-made wreath on December 1st. I’m not a big decorator.
6. What is your favourite holiday dish?
When I used to make Christmas food it was always the baked potato cubes. MM.
7. favourite holiday memories from childhood.
Trimming the tree with my Grandma. But my favorite Christmas tradition was the massively overstocked stocking that I stopped getting when I turned 16.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Dammit. I knew that Ms. Claus was just for show… naughty Santa.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We always used to open one, and it was always pajamas or slippers.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Listen to twisted christmas tunes, drinking something hot, mashed together with my family. I like a traditional tree. Red bows and white lights and little candy canes. Garlands of plastic cranberries…
11. Snow… Love it or dread it?
Dread is not a strong enough word. Hate… loathe… despise… …
12. Can you ice skate or ski?
Both, but I hate skiing.
13. Do you remember your favourite gift?
I don’t know about a favorite, but my most memorable Christmas gift was a 4liter jar of dill pickles from my step-mom.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
15. What is your favourite holiday dessert?
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Christmas dinner at Grandpa Kerry’s. My whole family goes.
17. What tops your tree?
A star. And not the little star of bethlehem, either. Just a star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I totally love giving presents. I’m never as psyched about opening mine because I love watching other people’s reaction.
19. What is your favourite Christmas Song?
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reigndeer